3b thermostat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is what was in the 1983 3B. It's an 82 degree thermostat. I don't think it's the correct one. We are up in Canada and I think the 88 degree would be better. Anybody have the part number.

20200606_142906.jpg

20200606_142912.jpg

Perfect.

Reviving this thread, as I am pretty sure I need a new thermostat. The rig is from OZ and I live in Massachusetts ... is it better to go with the 88 degree? did it make a difference in the cold?

Reviving this thread, as I am pretty sure I need a new thermostat. The rig is from OZ and I live in Massachusetts ... is it better to go with the 88 degree? did it make a difference in the cold?
[/

pretty Sure we did the 88 as well but because of availability, Kansas gets cold and the cab stays warm. I think you’ll be fine

turbo on our 3b if that makes any difference to ya

Did the 88... seems fine, don't realy notice any difference

When we did the thermostat, (88 degree), we also took off and cleaned the heater valve on the firewall and the one under the seat. Made sure they were working freely. Both were barely opening and restricting flow. Check them.

I did that about a year ago... would barely move before the cleaning. A little fluid film works wonders! Nice and toasty now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom