Wanted 3b power steering pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a crank pulley that bolts on to the single crank pulley on my 3b, and the six bolts that hold it to the first pulley. Also might want the Idler pulley and bracket that goes with the setup to run power steering. Tim

cruiser user said:
I'm looking for a crank pulley that bolts on to the single crank pulley on my 3b, and the six bolts that hold it to the first pulley. Also might want the Idler pulley and bracket that goes with the setup to run power steering. Tim

Tim if you're going with the stock 3B power steering setup the power steering pump bracket also does the altenator and it uses a slightly different altenator mounting. That means that your altenator may need to be swapped for a "power steering" altenator. Power output and that is all identical it's just a slightly different geometry. You want the spacer as well that goes where the A/C pulley would go or you need to use some washers. The order of pulleys is as follows: main crank, A/C, power steering.

non stock

thanks, I plan to go with a saginaw pump mounted below the alternator, its simpler and cheaper, as per sept /oct 2000 toyota trails pg 27. finding this pulley is not going easy though. may have to cob one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom