Wanted 3B power steering belt tensioner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
as the title suggests, i'm looking for the tensioner assembly for the power steering belt from a 3B. you know, the little pulley and tightener arrangement that bolts to the block just in front of the injector pump...just below the factory fuel filter. my pulley "grenaded" yesterday!

if you live in the southern half of b.c. and have a spare one of these little gems, please let me know!

cheers,

roy

got it...thanks for looking!

Need a 3B Power Steering Idler Pulley

hi there. oddly enough, the power steering idler pulley on my 3B also locked up solid a week or so ago, torching the belt in the process.

the local Toyota dealer ended up ordering the wrong pulley (for the front of the pump, not the idler) so that's going back. they're now saying that they have to order it from Japan, so I'm looking for an alternative source here.

anyone out there have one in spares that they can part with? thanks!

hi there. oddly enough, the power steering idler pulley on my 3B also locked up solid a week or so ago, torching the belt in the process.

the local Toyota dealer ended up ordering the wrong pulley (for the front of the pump, not the idler) so that's going back. they're now saying that they have to order it from Japan, so I'm looking for an alternative source here.

anyone out there have one in spares that they can part with? thanks!

Your friendly neighborhood implement dealer will likely have one...

Behemoth60 writes...

"John Deere dealer... Part no. AM115682. Center bushing must be drilled out from 10mm to 12mm. Voila, a brand new power steering idler pulley. CAD$12.69."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom