3B owners group here... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's active.......... come on in 3b ers....... Or anyone who likes em and wants to chat.

Hey Guys

Howdy from Texas. I am taking the BJ-42 on a camping trip the 26th. New roof top tent to break in.

BB - the help you gave me in the e-mail was great thanks!

Mel - How is the east coast??

The owners group seems pretty tight, cool community, if i take the turbo off my 13B-T could I join ? LOL

Hi All

Add me to the list, my 42 is getting a 5 Spd this week and next, and if time permits a power steering setup. Should be nice once I find and solve all the install issues??

Cheers
Rob

Any one can join. I don't verify what you own. LOL

https://forum.ih8mud.com/group.php?groupid=16

To see the group you have to enter thru your userCP then pick social groups on the LH side.

Looks like we are going to be bigger than TUT :)

Signed up too-
Hey Texas BJ-42
do you have any pics of your rooftop tent?
I am interested in looking in to one in the future- and would like to see what you have gone with and how it is.

Signed up too-
Hey Texas BJ-42
do you have any pics of your rooftop tent?
I am interested in looking in to one in the future- and would like to see what you have gone with and how it is.

bring the chat to the owners group....you're in buddy!

there really should be an owners groups section on the site, so we can find it when this thread disappears without searching through pages...

keep this thread alive.....

100_1153.jpg

there really should be an owners groups section on the site, so we can find it when this thread disappears without searching through pages...

Click on your user CP on the bar at the top. Look on the LH side of the profiles and see "social Groups"

That is how you access them. Very difficult and annoying, I will it was a tab. Participation would be easier that way.

Other option when you on the page is to bookmark it. Then you can search it easily.

Count me in!

I just picked up an 88 FJ62 3B and am all stoked to see what it can do. And what I can do to it. Workin' on it is half the fun!

Oh, and the 3Bers group sounds like a kick!

Put me in coach! Love my 3B!
Working on the entire steering system to my new disc brake as I write this.

3b and proud, really, why would you have it any other way ,3b+h55 best possible combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom