3B owners group here...

Hey Guys

Howdy from Texas. I am taking the BJ-42 on a camping trip the 26th. New roof top tent to break in.

BB - the help you gave me in the e-mail was great thanks!

Mel - How is the east coast??

Hi All

Add me to the list, my 42 is getting a 5 Spd this week and next, and if time permits a power steering setup. Should be nice once I find and solve all the install issues??

Cheers
Rob

Signed up too-
Hey Texas BJ-42
do you have any pics of your rooftop tent?
I am interested in looking in to one in the future- and would like to see what you have gone with and how it is.

there really should be an owners groups section on the site, so we can find it when this thread disappears without searching through pages...

the bush, Coombs, Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
keep this thread alive.....

100_1153.jpg

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
there really should be an owners groups section on the site, so we can find it when this thread disappears without searching through pages...

Click on your user CP on the bar at the top. Look on the LH side of the profiles and see "social Groups"

That is how you access them. Very difficult and annoying, I will it was a tab. Participation would be easier that way.

Other option when you on the page is to bookmark it. Then you can search it easily.

Count me in!

I just picked up an 88 FJ62 3B and am all stoked to see what it can do. And what I can do to it. Workin' on it is half the fun!

Oh, and the 3Bers group sounds like a kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom