3B injector pump parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My local injection pump rebuilder is having a hard time sourcing parts for rebuilding. These are the part numbers that I need;
4 of # 090150-2550 Element
1 of # 090580-0041 Diaphragm
1 of # 190890-0260 Kit
This are Denso # 's
Pump # is 190000-6120
Beno has found a diaphragm and I am looking for the rest of the parts
Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks

Last edited:
Why rebuild it? Buy a used one for 100$ from a Canuck. Serously. Last one I sold to a fella in Cali for 150$ shipped. Super expensive part to buy new and lots to rebuild, but basically never fail and there are tens of thousands of them rotting up here doing nothing. Last one I had I took it apart just for fun to see what it look like inside.

No pics as my old comp crashed. back up your photos is all I can say. I do have a pump sitting on a dead B block with an aneriod ill give to you if you want. Just cover shipping.

Anybody have any ideas?

I have a new denso diaphragm for ya. I know where you can get the gasket kit.

The OEM elements may still be available from Japan, but you can get a good used pump for the price of 2 of them. I have to agree with Gerg, these pumps last forever and are pretty easy to find in Canada.

The diaphragm should definitely be replaced as preventive maintenance while you have it out. Way easier to do with it out of the truck.

Last edited:
I have 3 pumps on the shelf that came off running trucks. Like gerg said 100$ plus the ride and it's yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom