3b engine mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The rubber in my engine mounts has turned to mush, so i am hopping to find a somewhat local supplier.
Any help would be great. thanks Vince

Toyota but it will cost you a few bucks I just priced out mounts for my FJ62 and they want $180

Steve at EBI could probably match and possibly beat what ever Toyota quotes you.

4wheel auto

4wheel auto had them in stock, i think they were about $160.00 but dont quote me on that

waiting for stock to show up, approx $60ea ea for aftermarket. I also have the tranny mount as well in stock $95 ea
prices do change with exchange rate

we use to sell them for $130plus but the exchange rate and large purchase power has brought the price way down

Thanks guys. Checked Anchors web site, seems to me like they have their LandCruiser mounts mixed up.
They list an L4@ 3.4cc and a L6@ 4. what ever cc, but my mounts look like the L6.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy from Lordco unless it was the last place on earth. If they don't stock it, they'll tell you they will order it but good luck ever seeing it. They wait until they have an order big enough from the manufacturer before they send it in. If no one else needs anything from the supplier you might as well make your own from scratch - if will take less time.

Normally i don't go near the place either but i had to look out of curiosity.
I find their prices are nuts and for the life of me i can't understand why anyone buys there.
That being said they were the only place in town that could mix paint in Dune Beige and the price was decent.

I find their prices are nuts and for the life of me i can't understand why anyone buys there.

Because their prices are decent and I can get what i need within a couple hours... :D

With LC, it helps if you know someone who works at the counter and who also knows something about vehicles. If I didn't, I likely wouldn't be going to them either.

Uh, in stock... and priced right.

I have something like $100,000 worth of parts in stock at the moment.

~John

$100,000 seems a bit steep for 3B mounts but Toyota stuff IS pricey. :D

That being said they were the only place in town that could mix paint in Dune Beige and the price was decent.

One little can of tremclad recreational white, one little can of leather brown, and one medium sized can of recreational white + foam roller = Dune Beige Paint job, X that by two and will probably cover a 60 series ;)

Your a little late, but thanks anyways.

Turns out i had a set of good mounts on a spare motor.
Maybe i should sell them as used for $50,000 and pay off my house.

I know, I've followed your build thread a little here and there, which probably convinced me to go the beige route. I am just going the cheap route (or trying to) with my 60. Good work on your build.
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom