Wanted 3B diesel 12V Air Conditioning amplifier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doing an ac conversion on my 87 Troopy. Had a 2f auto, now has 3B H55F. I managed to track down the pulleys and brackets and tensioners etc, but I've read the 2F AC amplifier won't work on my 3b.

Anyone in the world got one? Willing to pay plus shipping to V3B 2J2 in Port Coquitlam, near Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Contact @Engineer8000. He has been researching and repairing ac amps of different types.

You can remove the resistor from the 2F amplifier and it will work. The only thing you're modifying is the tach signal that the 2F amp requires to operate

1660593488300.png

You can remove the resistor from the 2F amplifier and it will work. The only thing you're modifying is the tach signal that the 2F amp requires to operate

View attachment 3087575
@torfab awesome thanks! Now, next question. Where is this amp located and how do I get to it?

In my BJ74 the amp is a black plastic box located to the right of the glove box. The glove box must be removed to reveal the amp.

Found it. Turns out mine is from a 3F, not a 2F, so slightly different than Torfabs picture above. Will contact Engineer8000.
W4lZlsPxRmiISn7dx%DCKA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom