3B crank pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my crank pulley/harmonic balancer/whatever it is has decided to transform from one piece to two pieces. The part that bolts on the crank is bonded to the alternator drive pulley with some rubber stuff and that has disintegrated. Any idea where to get a new crank pulley? I don't care about the accessory pulleys that bolt on the front, those are all good.

Pictures will follow.

They are discontinued from Toyota.

There might be interations from other 3B applications that might work especially if you don't care about the Accy. Pulley.

Other than that, used or have the crank pulley rebuilt.

Folks have had good luck doing that at a reasonable price.

Yeah I was hoping for a new one, but no luck. The good news is that EBI in Canada had a used one on the shelf so all appears to be well.

Thanks beno for doing the looking that you did.

Congratulations. I wish I had found that pulley back in October when I needed one. The only one I found was on ebay for sale. The condition was fine and is working great in the truck, but I did pay what seemed like a premium price. Maybe not such a premium price knowing that we both needed the same part a few months apart.

This makes me think that I should stop by my local machine shop and check what he would charge to machine one or several, because more of may need these in the coming years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom