For Sale 3B 60 Series Transplant (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3B 60 Series Transplant Mounts

For Sale. A set of frame brackets off of a 60 series 3B engine. Asking $100 plus actual shipping. Carefully removed, no material lost - ready to weld into an FJ frame.

Also have a transmission cross member, frame brackets and 5 spd tranny mount if interested. Needs sandblasting and paint, mount rubbers in fair condition. Asking $100 plus actual shipping. I can get shipping quotes if anyone is interested but the X member is large and heavy so it may pose a problem

I make occasional trips to North Dakota and/or Alberta and could transport to originate shipping at considerably lower cost.
Frame Brackets.jpg

Last edited:
Edited Information

I can't seem to edit the original post in this thread so I will post here. OPEN TO OFFERS ON THESE PARTS, I threw the price at them not knowing what they might be worth. I know that when I did my 3B transplant into an FJ chassis I would have gladly paid for mounts had I not had 2 sets!

Welded up the jig as pictured between the mounts before cutting them out of the BJ frame, used 1/8" holes through mounts and frame before removal for "registration", lifted both mounts out with the jig, set location and welded into place without test fitting the engine in the chassis. Worked like a dream!
Mount jig.jpg

You got PM

For Sale. A set of frame brackets off of a 60 series 3B engine. Asking $100 plus actual shipping. Carefully removed, no material lost - ready to weld into an FJ frame.

Also have a transmission cross member, frame brackets and 5 spd tranny mount if interested. Needs sandblasting and paint, mount rubbers in fair condition. Asking $100 plus actual shipping. I can get shipping quotes if anyone is interested but the X member is large and heavy so it may pose a problem

I make occasional trips to North Dakota and/or Alberta and could transport to originate shipping at considerably lower cost.

To be clear the mounts pictured were from an FJ60 2F, the 3B mounts are sold pending removal from the frame. The cross member and tranny mount is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom