$380 shipped: 16X8 AR Mojaves - 6 on 5.5, 3.75" BS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.octagonmma.com
$380 + shipping: 16X8 AR Mojaves - 6 on 5.5, 3.75" BS

USED American Racing Mojave teflon wheels, 16X8. STYLE NUMBER 39816838. These are a late chevy fitment six bolt on 5.5, with 3.75" backspacing which I tried to fit on my 40. I have the red dial Aisin hubs and they won't fit. Previously sold and deal fell through. I gotta charge shipping on these, sorry.

Take them away fellas......(title number corresponds to wheel).

Last edited:
You can use an engine hone to hone out the center bore to clear the hubs.

What is the hub diameter? I can measure, but if yours are more than 4 1/8 then NO.

The pictures don't really show much. What kind of shape are they in? Is your price including shipping anywhere in the US?

finish chips and that's it, no flat spots, bends, or gouges, etc. shipped anywhere in CONUS.

any idea if they'll fit an 80 series?

I doubt it. As you can see, they have smaller center bore that won't clear 80's hubs.

They look nice though.

What hubs?

I dont have my 60 with me at the moment but does anyone know what the hub dimensions are on a 60 series? I am interested in these but dont know if they will fit. Also if they fit what would shipping be to 90041.Thank you

caleb

I measured a set of toyota 16" pizza cutters i currently have on my truck and they were 4 3/8" in the center...then I measured a 15" 80 series wheel that used to be on my truck and its a 4 1/8'' opening so i am guessing that these will fit?......yes/ no anyone? Please someone help as i love these wheels. thsnk you

caleb

.....still available!!!

ttt bump and STILL AVAILABLE!!!

BUMP, BUMP, bump.....for a super deal.

bump

ditty bump.

these are now on eBay.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom