37's or larger - What tire/wheel combo are you running? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need to order tires/wheels soon. Currently running 37x12.5/15 SSR's on wagon wheels (don't laugh), and while we used to say "If it doesn't say INTERCO, it's just an all-terrain" the fact is that I need a tire combo that rides well, is stable, and will likely see more road duty that dirt duty. They also need to wear well, since I have Detroits front and rear. :D

I'm still considering simply replacing my SSR's with new one, but I'm definitely going to run a bigger wheel (18-20"), so, what's everyone running these days. I've got 35" Nitto's on my Tundra on 20's, and they ride great, but I'd want something more aggressive that has good siping.

let me know what you all think!

Cheers,
Rob

17" rim or larger gives you more brand options. With my 16" rims I am limited to what I can run.

Goodyear Duratracs are amazing all around tire that I recommend if pure offroad / rock performance is not mandatory. The Duratracs have amazing siping and their price reflects that.

Hutchinson DOT beadlocks and 37” Cooper ST Maxx.
0EFB5CD9-D28E-4969-80E6-2FFE14EE20D8.jpeg

Thanks Guys. This helps a lot!

Like @The Phoenician I'm running TWF 16.5 double-beadlocks. While I truly believe these are the best wheels for the price, there isn't a great selection of highway tires available for that rim size.

I have factory 17" Hummer H2 rims for my highway tires, and I really like the selection. I'd recommend 17" rims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom