Wanted 370 gear set fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellas. Looking for a good used set of 370 front and rear ring and pinions for my fj62, 1988. Thanks!

I think I have one 3:70 R&P: $100 shipped. Honestly tho, there are so many 60 owners out there with oversized tires that NEED your gears, you should just consider offering to swap complete 3rds and save yourself the setup $$.

I think I have one 3:70 R&P: $100 shipped. Honestly tho, there are so many 60 owners out there with oversized tires that NEED your gears, you should just consider offering to swap complete 3rds and save yourself the setup $$.

65, thanks for the reply. My third members currently have ARB’s front and rear as well as 456’s. 2 things happened. I did an LS v8 swap and also started driving the piggy daily. It currently has 488’s. I May list those gears on here but I need some highway gears for now. Should I call the number in your sig in reference to the gears? Thanks again for the reply

65, thanks for the reply. My third members currently have ARB’s front and rear as well as 456’s. 2 things happened. I did an LS v8 swap and also started driving the piggy daily. It currently has 488’s. I May list those gears on here but I need some highway gears for now. Should I call the number in your sig in reference to the gears? Thanks again for the reply

Yes, please leave a VM; that works best for me.

Just saw this.(9pm)

Thanks for the call. I checked the shelf and I was mistaken. I have an FJ62 4:10 gearset. Sorry.

I have a set of 3.70 3rd members (complete) I just pulled to swap in some 4.10 thirds.

145k miles on mine, original to my '87 FJ60. $180 picked up (not interested in shipping)

You ever get up to the Jax area? Or even St. Augustine (I have family there)...?

PM me if that's a workable option for you.

- Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom