For Sale NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings, I am interested in purchasing tires but would need them to be shipped to me. I live in Alexandria VA 22309.

Do you have a weight per tire so I can get a quote?

Thanks

I sent you a PM the other day, but id say 150# each. Should be around $150 fastenal to ship them all.

Spacers are sold.

Thanks for separating Mcguire. I'm hopeful they make my wheel/tierod problem a quick fix till I can afford a new wheel and tire combo. Cheers!

Thanks for separating Mcguire. I'm hopeful they make my wheel/tierod problem a quick fix till I can afford a new wheel and tire combo. Cheers!
No problem Edgar, hope they workout for you!

Bump

Bump, someone trade me their 35s! Or just buy them because its a killer deal and I need 35s!!

Bump $1000 for a mud member.

Hey McGuire you still got these, I’m in bro if so.
Hey Jason I would but I cut them up pretty bad this summer wheeling. I wouldn't be comfortable selling them... I do have the steelies though if your interested

How much for the steelies?
I'd do 4 for $200, they were about $100 new and are in great shape. Yah man the lugs are all cut up and a few are actually missing.. Shoulda extended my bump stops!

I may have overlooked it but what’s the size of the wheels?
I just checked and they are 17x 9s, pro-comp steelies I think the backspace is around 4.25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom