37" Beadlocked Military wheel set FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dsc03358.jpg
1965FJ45.jpg
I feel very privileged to carry on the passion for this special 1965 FJ45. So much work as already been done which is in line with my vision and expected use for this cruiser. But I am going a different direction with the wheels. Up for sale are a matching set of 5 37" Hummer tires on bead-locked wheels with an Toyota 6 lug center. Each wheel has a runflat rubber ring and they are ready for another offroad rig.
I am looking for $800 for the set of 5 with pickup in phx.

Last edited:
Been watching that rig , so glad you got it.

Ultra cool 45 :cheers: can't wait to see how you make it your own. Did you decide on what vwheels you'll be replacing them with?

Last edited:
20150519_183315_resized.jpg

These will be going on for now but I still REALLY want a steel rim and factory hub caps. (I need shank lug nuts, do they come it matte gray or just chrome?)

Wow very cool rig. What do those tire/wheel combos weigh? I'm imagining a 22RE turning those. And giggling.

Can your 80 run 35's?

I believe they are 170lbs each

Last edited:
That FJ45 looks so bad ass and so do those 80 series with those wheels/tires. Can those fit with just a 2.5" lift of would you need a 4"?

Great looking 45 for sure. For the wheels/tires I would have to buy a rear bumper/tire carrier. I can't imagine having a tire carrier on the back without a flip up side window. That would lead to buying LCP's flip up side window so those tires would end up costing me like $50,000 or something. Now if I already had the tire carrier, I would buy those in a heartbeat.

Do all those 80's have axle swaps to run the stock military 8 lug rim as pictured?

There is a box of lug nuts in one of the parts boxes for changing wheels. Check those before you buy new ones

Last edited:
Do all those 80's have axle swaps to run the stock military 8 lug rim as pictured?

Looks like both of those 80s re running spacers to convert to 8 lugs. Some folks change out the center of the military beadlocks similar to what was done on yours. John

There is a box of lug nuts in one of the parts boxes for changing wheels. Check those before you buy new ones

:hmm:Okay now I know which 45 this is. I got a windshield from you I believe originally came from this 45. A few things were already removed. I pulled a few more things and passed it on to someone in CA.

:cheers:

I'm going to run 4inch spacer/adapters, then use 12 bolt wheels.

24 bolt to heavy
8 bolt leak air

I'm using adapters so if I bend a wheel it's $25 for a new one.
Not $200 for a re-centered one.

You can run these on a 2.5 lift. Most regear The axles. Some regear the transfer case.

You plan on jumping it? Think it would take quite a bit to bend a steel rim. Personally I'd rather have the re-centered rims vs a 4in chunk of aluminum space on each wheel.

I don't ever plan on doing anything but worse case.

The rewelded wheels can sometimes have issues with vibration. Which I think was the original issue that has since been corrected. As more people adapt these wheels to other vehicles.

These are far to pretty for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom