Wanted 36213-60011 Stopper, Transfer Input Gear. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looing for a 36213-60011. It is the spacer sleeve on the transmission output shaft that sets the gear spacing for the T case. An improperly torqued shaft nut allows this spacer to rub against the end of the transfer input gear. Thank You.

20210705_140823.jpg

Screenshot (98)_LI.jpg

I know Mark has them (he had some made from better steel than the Toyota).

He does have a $100 min order for shipping.

I called and left a message, just waiting to hear back. Sucks that the nut didn't get torqued at the factory, this will put me a week behind and I'm gonna miss a local TLCA event.

I know Mark has them (he had some made from better steel than the Toyota).

He does have a $100 min order for shipping.
The alloy is mostly irrelevant in this application. It was nice that the hardness was less than that of the gear and bearing, but when the nut is properly torqued, this connection sees no movement. Its only purpose is to keep the alignment of the transfer input gear. I could wiggle the nut back and forth on the stake and I'm positive I'm the first person in America to see this part of the truck.

I called and left a message, just waiting to hear back. Sucks that the nut didn't get torqued at the factory, this will put me a week behind and I'm gonna miss a local TLCA event.
I’ve been out of town and off grid camping. I will return your message tomorrow when I get to the shop. Thanks for your patience.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom