SOLD 36 spline steering wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_5509.JPG
I have three 36 spline Steering wheels (63-69) for sale. They have been repaired, painted, clear coated, and polished. These look great! $350.00

Will take $100 off if you trade your repairable steering wheel. Will also consider trades.

Pm'd with questions. .

Pm'd also

Price drop to $300

Two left

More pics

IMG_5511.JPG

IMG_5512.JPG

IMG_5513.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

Let me check mine tonight. I'm not sure of the spline count. I have one to send in also

Here's info from SOR about steering wheel size & type.

REFURBISHED STOCK STEERING WHEEL -

Fits 1963 - 7/69 40 Series with 36 spline steering shaft. We now offer high quality refurbished steering wheels. Great for those doing a restorations or just want a nice new original look. Horn parts not included, see page 190. Cores must be rebuildable to qualify.
Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 875.25 Click here for info about joining Club SOR
(a Refundable Core Charge of 225.00 is already included in price)

The stock steering wheel size for your Land Cruiser is:

• Early -9/72 40 Series = 17.75"
    9/72 -1984 40 Series = 16.75"
    8/80 -1/90 60 & 62 Series = 15.5"
    1/90-1/98 80 Series = 15"

Sold, will have more by the weekend. I just clearcoated two more. I also have the 69-72 33 spline that will be finished this weekend.

Sold, will have more by the weekend. I just clearcoated two more. I also have the 69-72 33 spline that will be finished this weekend.
I tried your inbox but it was full. Do you have any more 36 spline steering wheels? If so, could you PM me please ,thank you. Jerry.

Just clear coated. Will polish when it’s food and dry.

E580D6A6-74B9-48F6-B15B-74E8AC69B792.jpeg

Jimmy - interested and ready to stop my tactical patience (i.e. procrastination). I need to recount my splines but if this one is the same as mine then I’ll take it.

Let me know if you want a core in exchange.

Edit...looks like I’m 2nd in line on this. LMK!

Jimmy - interested and ready to stop my tactical patience (i.e. procrastination). I need to recount my splines but if this one is the same as mine then I’ll take it.

I can repair yours or look around here and see if I have another one and get on it ASAP

63-69 is 36 spline

Looking for a 69 steering wheel...mine is repairable.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom