36 Hours of Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FB event

American Adventurist Thread

I didn't look for the price, but i heard it was pricey. I won't share what i heard to keep from sharing potentially incorrect info.

Are there any details? I'm guessing (based on the american adventurist thread) that it's ridiculously expensive? That sounds like a really good time.

Are we sure you get to drive your own rig and not the training company's Heep?

Uuummmm, I would have no qualms thrashing someone elses jeep...

Hello gang! Wanted to resurrect this post, and look forward to seeing many of you at the Relic Run.

We at 36 Hours of Uwharrie are sending our first “call for volunteers”, as volunteers are the gears that make this event happen every year. This year will be no different and we DO need and want your help and involvement. The event in 2018 will be on August 9-11 at Uwharrie and will bring new team, new and exciting missions, and more involvement from the community.

Volunteers will have their own camping area, t-shirts, raffle, training for your work, and a special volunteer day at the awesome Big Creek Trail System among other “thank you” for helping. If interested, please reply or send an email to izzysanchez1@icloud.com. More information and detail will be forthcoming. And thank you all who have volunteered in the past!
More information about the event:
Path Less Traveled

36 Hours of Uwharrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom