35x13.5x15 Krawler red labels in beadlocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am headed south from Chicago to Ironpig's shop in Virginia next Wednesday. If that helps get the tires closer to anyone down there?

Goebs

Only if I had the cash or somebody wanted my set up. :doh:

Mace, Woody & Goebler

I lost track of who has what and who wants what.

Check Mudship out. I will be going from South east Iowa to California next weekend around the 18th. I will be in a 26' Penske truck.

If Mace makes it right I can drive the 13hours round trip to Madison, WI to pick up the tires. I don't know how far Goebler lives from Madison, WI.

I will be going through Lost Wages, NV on my way to CA.

Empty your PM box!

Hey Mace

I have a set of 39.5 x 13.5 x 17 Irok Radials that I got from Georg. They are too big for my 40. Saw a post where you were looking for some. Not sure if 17's kill the deal or not. They are unmounted.

4 tires, ~70% -- I bought them for $800, and would like to get that back out.

Getting them to you might be interesting. I'm in the SF bay area.

I might be interested in these for the 45 Extended Cab Project.

Interested In These Tires/wheels

I have a set of Krawlers that were used two or three times. There are four mounted on Frankes Beadlocks, along with an extra bead lock rim. The beadlocks are silver steel rims with a light blue ring. Some of you may know where they came from.......They fit my 76 40.
I live in Green Oaks Il. 60048 Don't want to ship cause they are simply too big and too heavy.
I am looking for 1000$ for all. I am firm. I have had them stacked in the garage for too long. I need to make room for more junk!
Goebs

I am interested in these wheels/tires. will they fit on my 75fj40 with a 4" lift. i can meet you in VA for transfer. please let me know and also if you have any pics. thanks

pz

I am interested in these wheels/tires. will they fit on my 75fj40 with a 4" lift. i can meet you in VA for transfer. please let me know and also if you have any pics. thanks

pz

They will fit.....

This is my old 79 with 35 Krawlers on it and 4" SUA lift.
IMG_0818.jpg
P1010009.JPG
P1010008.JPG

thanks for the help

what modifications were required to make them fit? spacers? rear cutting?

thanks for all of your help.

pz

pz

Come to think of it, I did do 1" spacers F/R to keep them off the tub in the back and the tie rod in the front.

The rear was cut out for flares.

Depends on the wheels you use too.

pz

I hope this works out for you, it'll be a nice setup.

Let me know if you want help getting them on if / when you pick them up!

thanks

thanks for your help, hopefully it will all work out. waiting to see some pics, etc. i will keep you posted.

pz

Was in the shop today and saw these krawlers sitting in the corner again. I am going to get another set of 37's soon and want to make some space for the 39's that I think I may have trouble getting rid of. Thought I'd try to get rid of these again.
Any takers?
I can ship if it helps.
Would rather local pickup.

Takers?

Goebs

I'll take them if shipping isn't too prohibitive....

I will try to get a quote for shipping this weekend or sooner. I need to find a freight place and take them there to get cost. What is your zip?

If you have a suggestion otherwise, let me know.

Goebs

89521, zip.

What backspacing on these? Would they fit a '60?

Shipping updates....
I have a bud that hs an account with Old Dominion. I have to get the tires to his place this week and he will get me some shipping quotes.
Sorry about the dalay in this. Been too busy these days to get this solved.

Goebs

Goebs,

Any updates? I'm still interested, pending some pics and backspacing info... :D

Also, are these 12.5, or 13.5?

I'm out, as I have a shiny new set of xterrains headed to my door... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom