35x13.5x15 Krawler red labels in beadlocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of Krawlers that were used two or three times. There are four mounted on Frankes Beadlocks, along with an extra bead lock rim. The beadlocks are silver steel rims with a light blue ring. Some of you may know where they came from.......They fit my 76 40.
I live in Green Oaks Il. 60048
I am looking for 1000$ for all. I have had them stacked in the garage for too long. I need to make room for more junk!
Goebs

Last edited:
Are you sure you don't want to trade those for 5 Q78 TSL swampers on disc brake wheels? i'll meet you at the badlands for the Toys 4 Tots event.

If no one wants to buy them, I might take you up on the offer. I was just going to look for some in better shape thats all. But then again, 50% of tread on a tire that fits is better then having no tires that fit at all.
Have you seen them yet? Do they have some life left?
Goebs

By the way, If you are headed up to grab them, you pass my home. I think those tires are north of me 1-30 mins or so. How were you going to get them south? I head north to our cabin often so I may be able to get them somehow for you if we trade or not. Let me know.

Last edited:
Willing to separate wheels and tires? If so, I'll link this post to another board if cool with you.

Not yet. If I don't find a buyer soon, I might be interested. Shipping might kill you though if you are in Cali.

Goebs

wish these were 39's..

Mace,
I might have some 39's real soon.......
The 55 I am scooping up has 39's on it and they are too big for any real wheelin. I will let you know. But I am guessing shipping may kill it. Are you close to Chicago? Thinking not. But I am sure we can figure something out once I have the things here.

All the best,
Goebs

Mace,
The 55 I am scooping up has 39's on it and they are too big for any real wheelin.

Bite your tounge!!!!!!

After playing with Wngrog last week I am jonesing for some 39" sticky's..

Doubtfull shipping will kill the deal.

I am in Vegas but will go the extra mile...

Mace,
I bit my tounge after reading my post. The 55 is set up for 37's at full stuff that's all. Trust me, I want to go as large as possible. My 37's on the 40 are tiny these days.
I will let you know about the 39's when I get the truck.

Goebs

Woody,
We need to talk then.
I need 37's by 17 with some type of multi use tread. I need four initially and then a 5th.

E

lol

bastage....

Bite your tounge!!!!!!

After playing with Wngrog last week I am jonesing for some 39" sticky's..

Doubtfull shipping will kill the deal.

I am in Vegas but will go the extra mile...

Empty your PM box!

Hey Mace

I have a set of 39.5 x 13.5 x 17 Irok Radials that I got from Georg. They are too big for my 40. Saw a post where you were looking for some. Not sure if 17's kill the deal or not. They are unmounted.

4 tires, ~70% -- I bought them for $800, and would like to get that back out.

Getting them to you might be interesting. I'm in the SF bay area.

Already got 39" Iroks. I want stickys ;)
Thanks tho!

Bump for the 35's!!

Goebler, what do the rims look like?
Potentially seperate them from the 35's?

If I missed any pms, let me know. I think I answered all of them.

Goebs

I am confused here, do you want my tires or the other guys larger set? I can shoot you an email some time tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested in the 35's Nolan.

Goebs

Office email is eric@goebelercompany.com

I am headed south from Chicago to Ironpig's shop in Virginia next Wednesday. If that helps get the tires closer to anyone down there?

Goebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom