35x10.5 Kenda + Method 305 25 offset (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all.

About to order the suspension, wheels and tires for my 200. Quick question I can’t seem to find an answer to.

I’m ordering the method 305 wheels in 17x8.5 with 25mm offset.

I will have the OME 2.5” lift installed and…

I’m hoping to fit the Kenda RT 35x10.5r17 tires but I don’t want to mess around with KDSS relocation kits.

So the question I have is will the tires fit with the lift and 25mm offset wheels?

Any other cons to the 35” tires?

Thanks y’all.

Search is your friend.

Most likely you’ll need to do some KDSS work and likely some trimming.

@jwhq, somehow you quickly found multiple people with the exact rig and the exact brand AND size tires. The MUD community is so awesome.

You should make this into a build thread or start a build thread! When do your parts start arriving and installs begin?

Me likes some pizza cutters.

I’m running those tires on +35 with no problem.
But I have an LX so no KDSS.
This is the tire size I’m planning on when I’m due summer tires in ~3 years. What did you have to do besides plastic fender liner? Just a sensor lift?

I also have +35 offset alphaequipt wheels.

This is the tire size I’m planning on when I’m due summer tires in ~3 years. What did you have to do besides plastic fender liner? Just a sensor lift?

I also have +35 offset alphaequipt wheels.
I had previously had 35.3" book, so the 34.5" book RT fit right on no changes. For the others I think I have mild (half way?) sensor lift front only. Plastic pushed forward in front of front tire. Mudflap removed and some heat gun shaping behind front tire. Remove the little metal tab that supports the mudflap behind the front tire. All that took a couple hours total with refitting the wheels on and off to make the changes.

Documented here:

and the few posts ongoing after that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom