350 swap and RPM gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How does the FJ60 RPM gauge get it's input? If I swapped in a 350, where would I hook that up to get an accurate feed to my stock RPM gauge?

Also, where can I find more info on the marks adapter? Whenever I do a google search, it takes me to THIS board. Do they have a website I can check out?

How does the FJ60 RPM gauge get it's input? If I swapped in a 350, where would I hook that up to get an accurate feed to my stock RPM gauge?

Also, where can I find more info on the marks adapter? Whenever I do a google search, it takes me to THIS board. Do they have a website I can check out?

tachometer needs to be re-calibrated and (if you want more than 4k rpm) re-numbered- try north hollywood speedometer. or you can put an aftermarket tach in there.

google harder:D :D :D http://www.marks4wd.com/contact/contact.htm
you can order here in the states at advance adapters.

I modified the housing & installed a small AutoMeter 6K tach - used fluorescent paint on all the gauge needles + the new tach to make 'em match. Looks OEM. Only problem initially was the illumination on the tach face is uneven.

Then somehow the needle didn't "zero" one time & it's way off the scale. Haven't gotten the guts to pull it apart. Too many other real issues to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom