350 exhaust (1 Viewer)

i will probably get razzed for this , but i need some pics of a 350 to walker? crossover set up to the rear. under or over the skid plate? help is appreciated. jim

beautiful! tnx ranger. i am still unclear as to whether he put the pipe above or below the skid plate tho. jim

Could have been up little higher but dont rock crawl. I had to modify the pipe in back to avoid gas fumes , extending and pointing down was the trick 66 007.jpg

ex1.jpg

Exaust.jpg
66 007.jpg
ex1.jpg
Exaust.jpg

Here's some pics of what i did: 2" ram horns, walker crossover, Dynomax muffler, parts store 2" pipe to connect it all up.

The pipe is about level with the bottom of the main frame rail, i don't have a skid plate, so not sure if it would clear. If i did i think i'd want the exhaust pipe above the plate, and think it would be do-able.

I was happy with the way it all turned out, you can't see any of the exhaust system, except the tail pipe.

:beer:
IMG_1186.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1187.jpg

Lil'John

SILVER Star

A competent exhaust shop will route the exhaust wherever you want that is physically possible(ie not through a crossmember or doing figure8s around a shock)

I'm three for three in exhausts being above the skid plate.

thx everyone. i have saved all the pics and will print them out to take to my local shop. good info! jim

Napa number 42087 Walker Crossover pipe - For anyone that is curious I just called my local napa and it is just over 70.00 for it....

Edit: - It looks like you can shop and get them under 50.00 then of course add shipping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom