34x10.5x15 Super Swampers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TSL M & S with more than 75% tread.

5 tires for $400 in Thomasville, GA

as seen here.....

********SOLD***********
The Colonel.jpg

Last edited:
Don't suppose you would be willing to ship these?
Let me know.
Dave

I am interested but I need to figure out how to get these.

TSL M & S with more than 75% tread.

5 tires for $400 in Thomasville, GA

as seen here.....

I would love to get those tires, but I'm in VA. I do have a question though. Were did you get that bikini top?

Thanks
Mike

I'd buy these if you would ship. Just let me know the shipped price to 70506. Weird thing is that the were made a few miles from where I live and now I'm asking you to send them back this way.

Were did you get that bikini top?

Thanks
Mike

SOR sells a full length bikini top. Also, I'de like to hop in line for the tires. I would need shipping to S. Fl or mudship somewhere on the east coast of Fl.

I like the stock look so I'd better hang on to the steelies. Thanks for the interest!
I like the stock look too. My truck came with turbo mags (so did my sons) I also have a set of white spokes (will probably use the white spokes, painted black) if I can't fined stock wheels.

by the way NICE CRUISER

Looks like a Washington plate on there. Any chance these tires could make their way there? I could pick them up then.

I am out,
$700 worth of septic tank service just killed my slush fund.
Thanks though.
Dave

How about a partial trade for some 33x12.5015 BFG At's about 1/2 tread. I also have 5 almost new 35x12.50x15 mud tires on rims. I live in Alpharetta GA. Interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom