For Sale 33x9.50 BFG all terrains on nice wheels in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a set of four 33 x 9.50 -15 BFG All Terrains mounted on some really nice chrome wheels- the center caps for the wheels are also included. Lots of tread on the tires, wheels in good shape. These are no longer available- if you want tall skinnies come get 'em! These are six lug and fit Toyota and Chevy. Price $300 for the set of four. I had bought these for my 55 project but decided to go with stock steel wheels and hubcaps and bought new tires while I was doing that. Located northeast PA, don't want to ship these and am looking for a buyer who can pick them up. I'm not too far from Rausch Creek. Can probably have these things delivered to western PA free. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S

Tracy tires 1.jpg

Tracy tires 2.jpg

Tracy tires 3.jpg

Last edited:
Interested if you decide to ship, and can post some pics. Also, date of the tires

I would arrange the shipping

I'm still in! LMK

I have a buddy looking for a set of these for his 85 4rnr. Sent him the link

33 x 9.50

I've had a lot of requests to ship these tires and wheels but am going to hold on to them until someone can pick them up. Thanks for all the interest. Gary

33 x 9.50

The tires and wheels are spoken for. I haven't been able to hook up with the buyer (my scheduling problem) but they'll be in his hands by the end of the week. Thanks, gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom