For Sale 33x12.5 TSL Boggers 100mi. on em (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They are up on ebay right now, but I am selling 33x12.5 Boggers. They are on uswheel daytona rims (black). I put about 100 miles on them and offroaded only once. I cant keep them because of practicality issues, but they are nuts (needless to say) for goin places.
email me at Bryank321@hotmail.com if you have questions.

-Bryan

here they are

moralien, They are 15".

Decided to sell them huh?

hey would u be interrested in selling just the tires w/ out the rims? if so let me know how much.. and alos how much u want for the tires and the rims.
nate

Hey guys, sorry I didnt post the ebay item#. Yes they are 15's and If you want just the tires, I'd like $600 for the tires and I'd like $800 for the tires on the rims. The tires are in Tinley Park, which is just south of chicago. The zip code is 60477 if you want to look at shipping charges.

-Bryan

Yea, having to sell these guys sucks. I offroaded with em only once and all the obsticals that I could'nt do before are so stupid easy because of these things. But I wheel at my buddies place which is about an hour down the express way from me and I travel out there on my road tires and then switch the tires when I get to his place. This is all fine and dandy except that the tires take up my entire car :slap:and later in the summer I am taking a trip out to colorado and I'd rather not have my entire car jammed with boggers. So... Yea I was stupid to buy them in the first place but I know what they are like now and if I ever need a nutso tire, thats what I am going to go with. But BFG mud terrain's should do me just fine. :(

-Bryan

not Fully interested, but what is the actual height of those?

Hey how did you get 15 inch rims to fit on your 80?

underneith my car with a grinder and 5 hours later I had much smaller calipers.

will these tires mount stright up on a FJ60 with a lift?

yep...depends on backspacing...you may have to use a small spacer.

Hey zuluzeugma, yes they will fit without a problem. (as long as you have a lift) You shouldnt need wheel spacers either. The backspacing is -3.25 and it was not an issue on my 80.

-Bryan

underneith my car with a grinder and 5 hours later I had much smaller calipers.
Man! That's alot of grinding!

Someone PLEASE buy them! You know you all want to have Boggers on your cruiser. I do, but I cant afford them. But thats why you can Is because I'm selling them cheap. $800 and they get a new home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom