33's on 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Am looking at upgrading to some 33's. Will they be ok for stock suspension set up?

Yes they will be. If you do a little bit of searching. You'll find photo's of what it will look like.

Am looking at upgrading to some 33's. Will they be ok for stock suspension set up?

Yep. Mine went on last week (Firestone Destination A/T's 305/70R16's). My wheel spacers (1.25") come today by UPS from EBay. I will post pics after these are installed.:beer:

Me too, just went to a 305/70R 16. I am thinking of regearing to 4.88s. The larger size does make it lumber more.

Yep. Mine went on last week (Firestone Destination A/T's 305/70R16's). My wheel spacers (1.25") come today by UPS from EBay. I will post pics after these are installed.:beer:

What did you get the wheel spacers for? And could you post a link to the auction please?

Er, sorry for thread jack...

295/75r16's on stock suspension:

250625905_52c99bfccc.jpg

250625914_fc893a4ab1.jpg

FWIW:
295's are larger than 33's, 285's & 305's.

Nice. So is your locale (my igloo still hasn't melted).
Tirerack did not have the 295's in the brands I was interested in.

1.25" Wheel Spacers: After installation pics:
AfterFrontS.jpg
BackAfterS.jpg
BAckAfterTopS.jpg

1.25" spacers just mount right up? No rubbing with fenders?

I want to do 295's or 305's with spacers this summer. It looks really mean like that. It's sort of a way to make the truck rugged without doing any suspension work.

1.25" spacers just mount right up? No rubbing with fenders?

I want to do 295's or 305's with spacers this summer. It looks really mean like that. It's sort of a way to make the truck rugged without doing any suspension work.

My front bumper bracket is bent in on the passenger side and it just barely rubs but only sometimes and only very lightly. I will be getting a new front and rear bumper someday because both are in rough shape.

The wider track is nice. The look is nice too.:beer:

My front bumper bracket is bent in on the passenger side and it just barely rubs but only sometimes and only very lightly. I will be getting a new front and rear bumper someday because both are in rough shape.

The wider track is nice. The look is nice too.:beer:

A little bit of rubbing never hurt, lol! It looks really good, plus the added stability is a definate plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom