31x10.50 BFG ATs on Aluminum Rims in MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The tires are in awesome shape and have ~90-95% tread left. These are the old school ATs, and not the KOs. They are mounted on 6 lug Toyota wheel pattern aluminum rims. There is some oxidation around the bead and it is causing them to slowly lose air. A trip to a tire place will fix it. The rims are in good shape and could use a cleaning. If I get around to it, I will clean them up myself. I will take some pics tonight.

$350

I will separate them if you like. I dont know of a cheap place that will do it though.

$250 tires/$100 rims.

Here is a pic of what the rims look like:

Not trying to lowball, but if you can't sell it to no-one else I will do 250.00 for the whole shooting match. Okay, so maybe I am low-balling... but I dropped all my cash on a diesel cruiser from Canada :-[

Any dryrot? could you check and see what forward air or greyhound would cost to ship to Atlanta?

Thanks
John

There is absolutely no dryrot. The slow leak is due to the aluminum rims oxidizing around the bead. No big deal, and any tire shop can fix it.

Never got an answer, if it helps I am talking about picking it up, saves the hassle of boxing and shipping.....

Alex

Sorry. I am looking for 350 for the set.

Bump.

Hey Alex, if you're still interested for 300 let me know. I've been really busy and forgot to check up on this.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom