30th Annual Rubithon 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He has reached out to them, he has decided to have the driveline shop cut apart his front driveline and build it into a rear driveline.

He has reached out to them, he has decided to have the driveline shop cut apart his front driveline and build it into a rear driveline.
ADCO does pretty good work.

Eric, great job being chairman! you have done very well sir and have gone above and beyond. excellent event! kudos and thanks to the Tahoe Hi-lo's for helping out on Cadillac hill! quite honestly the smoothest run I've had up it. I think I only used my lockers twice...lol. very much appreciate them taking time to help out, we were having breakfast at Ernie's by about 10am. great trip, great people and of course stellar trail! so blessed to have the Rubicon in my back yard. safe wheeling to all! -Chris

If you lost an Iphone on the trail, contact me with the unlock code and I will send it to you. Found near Miller Lake.

Thanks,
Eric
530-401-0800
chairman@rubithon.com

lost Iphone.jpg

I had a day off to fix any damage on the cruiser. (Nothing except banging out the rear 1/4 panel again). It’s as good as it was before. I had time to install my raffle prize from 12 volt guy.

View attachment 1732019

View attachment 1732020

thx again Doug for your help with spotting and letting me follow your lines! I have run the trail several times before but this was the first time in a wagon and it was a different experience for sure.

thx again Doug for your help with spotting and letting me follow your lines! I have run the trail several times before but this was the first time in a wagon and it was a different experience for sure.
It was a pleasure. Hopefully I didn’t lead you too far astray. At least when I took a bad line, you know which way not to go.

Hello all, back from Rubithon and the clean-up / wrap-up begins. If you have any pictures you would like considered for the Toyota Trails article, please send to chairman@rubithon.com preferably via dropbox if there are many. I will need to receive them by July 10th to submit for the magazine. Please include who took them and a small caption would be helpful.

If you have other pictures and would like them shared on Facebook please also send and just let me know, just for Facebook.

Additionally, I was able to get the T-shirt company to wait until Monday morning for our final order. If you would like any additional T-shirts or hoodies, I will need an email from you to chairman@rubithon.com stating what you want. Please send payment via PayPal to chairman@rubithon.com I will not be accepting any orders after 8pm on Sunday.

The cost is as follows, all T-shirts are $20 and Hoodies are $40. Shipping of less than 5 shirts or 2 hoodies is $10 and if more than that it is $15.

Thanks again to all the committee people that helped to make the event such a success and hope that all participants had a great time. See you next year!

Eric Agee

I was contacted by someone that helped one of the Rubithon participants, possibly named Pete. He let one of you borrow a hi-lift jack. If it was you please contact me at 530-401-0800 so we can see about getting his jack back to him.

Below is from his email. I am not posting his phone number here, but will share wtih you if you have his jack. Lets get this back thi him ASAP please!

"I just spoke to you on the phone about the lost high lift. The guy was driving a green/ olive colored older land cruiser. He broke all the passenger side high steer arm studs coming down the hill before soup bowl on Friday, June 22nd probably around noon. I let him borrow my high lift and he said he was camping at Buck. I never found him. I was told his name was Pete but I don’t know for sure. My name is Zack Gallivan..."

Eric, great job being chairman! you have done very well sir and have gone above and beyond. excellent event! kudos and thanks to the Tahoe Hi-lo's for helping out on Cadillac hill! quite honestly the smoothest run I've had up it. I think I only used my lockers twice...lol. very much appreciate them taking time to help out, we were having breakfast at Ernie's by about 10am. great trip, great people and of course stellar trail! so blessed to have the Rubicon in my back yard. safe wheeling to all! -Chris

Let me say this X100. Eric, you set a new standard as chairman, and most of us wish you would just keep doing it as a service to mankind. At least the fraction of mankind that goes to Rubithon. I had a great chat with your wonderful wife at the wine tasting. It sounds like she's looking forward to having more of your time and attention! Give her my regards and I'll look forward to seeing her (and you) next year, in more relaxed circumstances. Thank you for working so hard, to make this event so much fun for all.

And best wishes as you ascend the ladder (lol) to being Captain. Your leadership skills are evident to all. If I could buy you a beer, I would! See you next year.

Just letting everyone that ordered shirts at the event or ordered them past the registration dead line. All shirts and hoodies were shipped out on Monday.

If you do not receive yours and believe that you should have, please contact me by Wednesday of next week. Fire season has been insane out here in CA, so if it take a bit to respond, please understand I'm not dodging you, I may be deployed. You can email me at chairman@rubithon.com or call me at 530-401-0800.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and making this such a great year. It's going to feel weird to not be doing all of the post event stuff next year as Richard Thompson will be the Chairman next year. Thanks again for making the last 6 years so much fun!

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom