30th Annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

List updated. Remember, two of you will need to sleep on the pull out couch, but it'll be worth it considering how hot it'll be.

Stoked!!

List updated. Remember, two of you will need to sleep on the pull out couch, but it'll be worth it considering how hot it'll be.

Stoked!!
I think it makes the most sense for Nathan and I to take the couch bed. If it turns out to be terrible, I’ll throw the Exped Megamat on the floor and sleep there instead. The mega mat is the shiz!

Cabin Sign Ups!!

This year we have Cabin 11, the mancave. This is different than what we've had in the past, as it has two twin beds upstairs instead of a single full size bed.

Details:
Sleeps 8.
6 twin beds (sleeps one each)
One sleeper sofa (sleeps two)

Cost:
With taxes and fees, the cost is $1455.15. This cost will be divided up by the people who stay in the cabin per day that they stay. Right now the reservation (which is held by @AJR) is set Monday (June 14th 2021) through Sunday (June 20th 2021).

Sign-Up Sheet:
These are people who have confirmed a spot in the cabin. After this post, please post and confirm that you still want a spot, and when you intend to be there.

NameMud HandlePlanned StayConfirmation
Adam Ricci@AJRMon-SunConfirmed
Allen Dickenson@Fort KnoxWed-SunConfirmed
Eric Forrest@forrest5000Wed-SunConfirmed
Del Roman@SFROMANWed-Sunin trailer with Johnny <3
Thomas Shoupe@Ncrunner4x4Wed-SunConfirmed
Dave Rushing@roadstr6Wed-SunConfirmed
Nathan (?) Rushing@roadstr6Wed-SunConfirmed
Gert Johnston@4LowandSlowWed-SunConfirmed
Ryan Anderson@raanderson77Tue-SunConfirmed

That's a full cabin! Please confirm via posts below. Remember, full up with 8 slots means two people will be sleeping together on the pull-out sofa, but in the nice cold AC :D

I'll be sleeping in my trailer, parked next to the cabin. If we need overflow from the cabin, I can sleep a number of people in there, either on cots, blow-up mattresses, or even small tents if you want your own space. The trailer has AC.

EDIT: First come first serve for confirmed cabin spots. If we fill out the cabin, @SFROMAN said he'd be fine with staying in my trailer.

Just a reminder, this is the current lineup for the cabin. @AJR will be handling payments, the cabin is in his name.

Last edited:
I call either one of the upstairs beds or one of the bottom bunks, for safety reasons.

Oh, and Venmo sent!

Last edited:
Paid via Paypal.

Dipity is running and has A/C (hopefully leak is fixed). i'm going, Found space in the UC cabin :)

Dipity is running and has A/C (hopefully leak is fixed). i'm going, Found space in the UC cabin :)
If you bring a cot there's space in the motel!

I know that Johnny and Del said they're leaving after work on Wednesday, but for the other Wednesday folks, what time are you hitting the road? I can leave any time Wednesday, but would prefer to leave in the morning so that I can unload the 4Runner in the daylight and get it ready for wheelin' Wednesday morning and then chill for the evening. It might make sense to meet up and convoy in case anybody has any issues if others are leaving earlier in the day as well.

The motel is showing up too late for me. I’m driving up Tuesday, but UC doesn’t have a cabin until Thursday :frown:
I could have used a motel to stay in

I don't wanna speak for them, but you could see if Adam and Ryan are ok with you crashing on the ONSC cabin's couch Tuesday night.

If you bring a cot there's space in the motel!
New accessory needed for the motel...

moonshine.JPG

that might impact the not for hire theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom