30th Annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m going to try my hardest to leave out from Greenville Tuesday after work. UC doesn’t have a cabin until Thursday. I paid for a bed there, so I may be camping out for a night or 2 in your driveway lol

This is always the best week of the year for me so I am doing Sun - Sun. I am going to camp out in the tent because I enjoy it. Mon through Wed are always amazing wheeling days because the trails are empty. I have done Sun - Sun for the past 3 years so I am not screwing with tradition. Yes, it will be hot but I can deal with that. Do you want me to bring the club canopy or will it not be needed because you guys will be in a cabin. I am not trying to be difficult but I do enjoy camping in the group field with the rest of the crazy four wheel drivers. Gert is rebuilding the engine in my 80 so he better have it done before GSMTR :)

I enjoy being up there too!

If you can fit it, yes, bring the club canopy. If it's easier for you, we can arrange a pickup of the canopy so that one of us with trucks/trailers can bring it up instead.

With new job dont think i can swing a whole week, ill be a wednesday/thursday guy

Registered for Nathan and myself. I assume cabin space is limited at this point, so we will just plan to camp. Looking forward to it!

Cabin signups will occur shortly. I'm not going to be using a slot, so there may be space for you and nathan in the queen bed up top in the loft.

Cabin Sign Ups!!

This year we have Cabin 11, the mancave. This is different than what we've had in the past, as it has two twin beds upstairs instead of a single full size bed.

Details:
Sleeps 8.
6 twin beds (sleeps one each)
One sleeper sofa (sleeps two)

Cost:
With taxes and fees, the cost is $1455.15. This cost will be divided up by the people who stay in the cabin per day that they stay. Right now the reservation (which is held by @AJR) is set Monday (June 14th 2021) through Sunday (June 20th 2021).

Sign-Up Sheet:
These are people who have confirmed a spot in the cabin. After this post, please post and confirm that you still want a spot, and when you intend to be there.

NameMud HandlePlanned StayConfirmation
Adam Ricci@AJRMon-SunConfirmed
Allen Dickenson@Fort KnoxWed-SunConfirmed
Eric Forrest@forrest5000Wed-SunConfirmed
Del Roman@SFROMANWed-Sunin trailer with Johnny <3
Thomas Shoupe@Ncrunner4x4Wed-SunConfirmed
Dave Rushing@roadstr6Wed-SunConfirmed
Nathan (?) Rushing@roadstr6Wed-SunConfirmed
Gert Johnston@4LowandSlowWed-SunConfirmed
Ryan Anderson@raanderson77Tue-SunConfirmed

That's a full cabin! Please confirm via posts below. Remember, full up with 8 slots means two people will be sleeping together on the pull-out sofa, but in the nice cold AC :D

I'll be sleeping in my trailer, parked next to the cabin. If we need overflow from the cabin, I can sleep a number of people in there, either on cots, blow-up mattresses, or even small tents if you want your own space. The trailer has AC.

EDIT: First come first serve for confirmed cabin spots. If we fill out the cabin, @SFROMAN said he'd be fine with staying in my trailer.

Last edited:
I'm still in

Still in as well.

Cabin Sign Ups!!

This year we have Cabin 11, the mancave. This is different than what we've had in the past, as it has two twin beds upstairs instead of a single full size bed.

Details:
Sleeps 8.
6 twin beds (sleeps one each)
One sleeper sofa (sleeps two)

Cost:
With taxes and fees, the cost is $1455.15. This cost will be divided up by the people who stay in the cabin per day that they stay. Right now the reservation (which is held by @AJR) is set Monday (June 14th 2021) through Sunday (June 20th 2021).

Sign-Up Sheet:
These are people who have confirmed a spot in the cabin. After this post, please post and confirm that you still want a spot, and when you intend to be there.

NameMud HandlePlanned StayConfirmation
Adam Ricci@AJRMon-SunConfirmed
Allen Dickenson@Fort KnoxWed-Sun
Eric Forrest@forrest5000Wed-SunConfirmed
Del Roman@SFROMANWed-SunConfirmed
Thomas Shoupe@Ncrunner4x4
Dave Rushing@roadstr6
Nathan (?) Rushing@roadstr6
Gert Johnston@4LowandSlowWed-Sun
Ryan Anderson@raanderson77Wed-SunConfirmed

That's a full cabin! Please confirm via posts below. Remember, full up with 8 slots means two people will be sleeping together on the pull-out sofa, but in the nice cold AC :D

I'll be sleeping in my trailer, parked next to the cabin. If we need overflow from the cabin, I can sleep a number of people in there, either on cots, blow-up mattresses, or even small tents if you want your own space. The trailer has AC.

EDIT: First come first serve for confirmed cabin spots. If we fill out the cabin, @SFROMAN said he'd be fine with staying in my trailer.
There is 9 people on the list. I assume there is space for a cot or two?

There is 9 people on the list. I assume there is space for a cot or two?

Read the whole post :p

Overflow sleeps in Ac in NY trailer. Del already volunteered.

Read the whole post :p

Overflow sleeps in Ac in NY trailer. Del already volunteered.
I read every line except the last apparently 😆

im in for the cabin

Not that it's important @GLTHFJ60 , but I'm planning on going up Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom