305-70-16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found these tires and rims on craigs list last week and couldnt pass them up. I've always wanted an extra set for traveling, expedition use thats quiet but can handle moderate off-road use.
I wanted LX-450 rims, but couldnt pass up the $$ deal.

I wanted to try these out in the snow and see how they would do....dropped them down to 10 PSI and stayed on top of the spring snow pack...they did good for quiet A/T, but not as good as my cooper STT's....they sliped more because of the closed lug design.

On the pavment they handled good ,very grippy on corners and didnt pull to one side or the other....conclusion, a good all-around tire for moderate off-road use...and I didnt put out a lot of $$$.
IMG_1125.jpg
IMG_1141.jpg
IMG_1144.jpg

Here's a few more pics of my "MAGICAL CRUISER" (as Nay would put it) airing up with quick-air compressor and leaving hell hole res.
IMG_1155.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg

Nice find :) Looks good.

Yes retrofive, the price was right!!!

Thanks...Scott

Great find! What springs are you running? - it looks great

Im running OME 850's F/ 860's R set up....I like this combo...wheel's good no rubbing.

Scott

I really need to pic up on of those air compressors. Last time I aired down, I had to go farther than I wanted before finding air at a station.

Are these units under $100. bucks? Any recommendations of one over another brand?

Nice rig and nice tires Scott.

looks like you live just a bit up the hill from me. I'm in Roseville.

:cheers:

I really need to pic up on of those air compressors. Last time I aired down, I had to go farther than I wanted before finding air at a station.

Are these units under $100. bucks? Any recommendations of one over another brand?

That compressor is the quickAIR 3 it fills tires fast... 3.65 CFM
1/3hp motor...they go for $380 to $400 + oooch!
I bought mine for $285 about 8 years ago and it burned up last year, they sent me a brand new one with just the cost of shipping...they stand behind there products.

I will be mounting it under my hood soon, so I dont have to take it out of the box every time I need it ...which is alot...I cant live without one.

Dont have any info about other brands, sorry.

Nice rig and nice tires Scott.

looks like you live just a bit up the hill from me. I'm in Roseville.

:cheers:

Hi Doug,
ya probly 10 or 15 min away from one another.

Lets do a spring snow run some time...a sierra lake, bring fishing poles.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom