300 Spy Pictures (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Side mirror sticking out of the door looks ridiculous. Were they going for a Ferrari look? :hmm:

Especially that the black triangle where mirror normally mounts is still visible.

You can see some 200s still in the back

Indeed, split tailgate is gone, what a shame. And it's not pretty for sure, the front is garish.

Between the above and turbo V6 - case closed. Glad I stocked up on 200-series. Could not care less now if Toyota brings the 300 to the U.S. or not. Though they surely will as Lexus.

Just like 80-series was special (last of the old-school Cruisers with SFA), so will 200-series remain special (last of V8s).
Because the LC had such a long, historic ride with the gasoline V8...

Of two whole iterations.

Does this stuff help you guys sleep at night? The 3UR has been behind the times for a solid decade.

Not the new land cruiser. These are of the Toyota Sienna.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 21.12.21.png

The LC300's interior was partially leaked a month or so ago.
LC300-3.jpg

You can clearly see Multi terrain select button, DAC + CRAWL button, turn assist and center diff lock buttons and electronic transfer H4 and L4 switch.
Let's be patient, official launch must be before the end of april I think.

Of two whole iterations.

Does this stuff help you guys sleep at night? The 3UR has been behind the times for a solid decade.
And it had an even longer and more historic ride with a petrol straight 6. :meh:

Of two whole iterations.

And your point is?

I could care less about history, legacy and other bull****. V8-equipped 200 is just a great truck, and IMHO better than a V6-turbo one.

Of course it could be improved in several ways like weight reduction via aluminum panels, direct-injection for fuel savings, HVAC separate from headunit for reliability/simplicty, headunit with Carplay/Android Auto, lockers from the factory. That would make it damn near perfect, alas it wasn't meant to be.

This picture apparently shows a base-model. Note the bumper does not extend as low. The white/black trucks seen in other pictures must be Middle Eastern versions with bigger/lower front ends/reduced approach angle. There is a gaudy looking body kit fitted to some Middle Eastern 200-series as well.

qnxz6rzweypbpriyojdy.jpeg

And your point is?

I could care less about history, legacy and other bulls***. V8-equipped 200 is just a great truck, and IMHO better than a V6-turbo one.

Of course it could be improved in several ways like weight reduction via aluminum panels, direct-injection for fuel savings, HVAC separate from headunit for reliability/simplicty, headunit with Carplay/Android Auto, lockers from the factory. That would make it damn near perfect, alas it wasn't meant to be.
You said it will be special because it's the last V8. There's nothing special at all about a Land Cruiser with a V8.

You've never driven a v6 TT LC, so you have no idea.

These 300-Series threads are comedy gold.
Has Toyota ever made a legitimately "bad" Land Cruiser?
Everyone, cool your tits. It'll be great all while being a bit boring from the factory, like most Land Cruisers.

3f2.jpeg

You said it will be special because it's the last V8. There's nothing special at all about a Land Cruiser with a V8.

You've never driven a v6 TT LC, so you have no idea.

Powerful NA V8, even if somewhat antiquated is very much "special" compared to a turbocharged V6. Re 300, driven enough turbocharged vehicles to know I don't want one. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom