300 Spy Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In case the pics get deleted:
50BDB984-FEBF-4DC8-8745-22BDDA0A3183.jpeg

51AE925F-73EB-483D-861A-D373AA5950F6.jpeg

94812045-9810-4968-B5D7-EB63EC5659D5.jpeg

B5D1F23F-9276-4DED-A376-18E6BE67189D.jpeg

6C05CD0F-9F94-4999-AD49-CDB385BFF599.jpeg

It's a Japanese car. It also likely means the tank got relocated to the driver (LHD) side.

FWIW the 4Runner & GX460 aka Prado 150 have their fuel door and gas tank located on the driver side, also a Japanese built car. Having a 5th gen 4R I kind of like that it's on the driver side, less work for me to have to walk around to fill up at the gas station.

Weird as in like in an 80 or 100?

My Land Cruiser life started with 200, so I am ignorant of the past and biased.

Most of my cars had fuel door on the right side, except the Tacoma, so I am used to it.

Fuel door moved to the left? Weird.
It's a Japanese car. It also likely means the tank got relocated to the driver (LHD) side.
I prefer the tank on the right side. Getting gas at places like Costco is so much faster as most people line up for the stations on the left side. Pretty much any gas station I stop at, the lease side used is the left. Love that about the 200 and European made cars.

I prefer the tank on the right side. Getting gas at places like Costco is so much faster as most people line up for the stations on the left side. Pretty much any gas station I stop at, the lease side used is the left. Love that about the 200 and European made cars.
Costco (at least my local one!) actually has massively long hoses that can reach either side of your car no matter which pump you use.

Costco (at least my local one!) actually has massively long hoses that can reach either side of your car no matter which pump you use.
Mine as well but most times I’ve gone, people prefer to use the correct side instead of looking ridiculous dragging the hose around and over their vehicle. Many road side gas stations don’t have long hoses, making getting in and out quick.

they look like the middle eastern facia replacements... but you can tell it's the 300 because of the tail light wrap, rear window shape and the wheel wells... kind of looks like a Lexus GX (except the facia)

Indeed, split tailgate is gone, what a shame. And it's not pretty for sure, the front is garish.

Between the above and turbo V6 - case closed. Glad I stocked up on 200-series. Could not care less now if Toyota brings the 300 to the U.S. or not. Though they surely will as Lexus.

Just like 80-series was special (last of the old-school Cruisers with SFA), so will 200-series remain special (last of V8s).

This popped up on my Instagram.

Screenshot_20210425-181600_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom