300 Spy Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These popped up on the web the other week. In case you missed them click on the link below.

Seems to align with the other photos of the 300 in the wild. Definitely looks evolutionary rather than revolutionary. I do think the interior is going to have the biggest changes, specifically the IP.

The monster schnoz appears to be different than the one covered in this picture:
7f3cbf8458524479ae7fd03e6a76126a-1612976259.jpg

Uh oh...I really hope thiat's not the new 300 series. The INEOS Grenadier is looking more and more like the only game in town going forward.

Uh oh...I really hope thiat's not the new 300 series. The INEOS Grenadier is looking more and more like the only game in town going forward.

That’s a 200....with a different grill. I’d be very surprised if that were the 300. Looks like an “Executive Lounge” version with front body kit.

b104336d-e9bf-4d54-9d98-35d8324f7d65.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sort of liking it. But it would be better suited on the wife's next GX. It is definitely a very big step away from the LC heritage and nothing I would want for myself.
No ground clearance, no approach angle.

You will see it when Toyoda wants you to see it.

Which if you live in the USA or Canada is NEVER !!!

Come on, you know we are NOT worthy of the 300 series...

If you are still suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, then seek therapeutic help at a local Mercedes Dealership.

Or some other vehicle brand that will happily earn your business and take your $$$$.

Apparently, Toyoda already has enough...

Here’s a picture I saw on Instagram from an account well known for leaking LC related information (Hamad1Two3):
B56A3E28-2643-4D06-B42F-F25148D77D14.jpeg

Looks like it is a barn-doored body?

Or maybe it's B-pillar. Hard to say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom