300 Series Thread? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
Just wondering if there is a home for discussion relating to this?

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.17.03 PM.png

Starting to think they should just PIN one of these threads. It would at least help to avoid new ones being created every week...and let people see that it’s been beaten to death...before starting yet another one.

Could be called, “Official 300 Series Yammering Thread” or some such glorious title. :) Paging @Romer haha

Yes, the 300 series has already been revealed courtesy of NMNORSSE in 2017.

Starting to think they should just PIN one of these threads. It would at least help to avoid new ones being created every week...

I highly doubt it.

Not that I disagree with your idea.. just that most of these threads are created by people that aren’t paying much attention to things like pins/stickies.

I highly doubt it.

Not that I disagree with your idea.. just that most of these threads are created by people that aren’t paying much attention to things like pins/stickies.

Ya... maybe so...
Its just that when threads keep getting moved...folks popping in here think there isn’t one...and assume they have “news” to share.

A pin called something like:
“300-Series: Official Useless-Info Thread”

But meh...:cheers:

Last edited:
Or maybe “this isn’t the 300-series section”

Or maybe “this isn’t the 300-series section”

Except that...there is no 300 section to post to...

...and this is not an illogical place to try and address the “newer LC crowd.” Not saying it’s great...just that my question would be—where else would make sense??

It’s a valid LC topic...with nowhere to go.

Zapping the threads here over...and over...and over clearly doesn’t work. Just saying... it might be worth a try.

Last edited:
@woody We need a 300 series forum to keep the rumor threads, please. The 300 series was revealed already in 2017.

Or perhaps a title like:

“300 Series Tech (and other LC speculation)”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom