300 series aftermarket mods from Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are a few done up getting around.

<iframe src="Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FARB4X4%2Fposts%2F5235416646502508&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="773" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

I will say things will be a lot more complicated on the wheels than before.

So far the Tundra, LC300, and LX600 have 3 different hub bore sizes.

You can even fit a 285/50R22 Ridge Grappler without having a spacer made.

I have had 2 sets of forged wheels made for LX600 builds.

Enkei is building wheels for the LC300 due out in May.

Lots of info on Tundra hub since lots of trucks have been lifted and wheeled.

I am well aware of info on the Tundra wheel specs but not LX600 or LC300 wheel specs, so that is why I asked.

What is the bore on the LC300 and LX600 wheels?

LC300 100.1

LX600 106.1

I had reached out to Enkei about the wheel they ran in Dakar (forged) for LC200 but only for Toyota race teams. Then they told me about the PDT1.

LC300 100.1

LX600 106.1

I had reached out to Enkei about the wheel they ran in Dakar (forged) for LC200 but only for Toyota race teams. Then they told me about the PDT1.
Weird. Heard otherwise it is 95 for MY22 tundra, LC300, and LX600. Thank you for sharing.

For LX600 100% it is 106.1

I suspect since Enkei has been building both 200 and 300 racing team forged wheels that I don’t see a reason they make a wheel to run a very small hub ring on street wheel since all other 6 lug applications run a smaller bore.

Unless they know the new Prado/GX550 will run a 100.1 would be only other reason. But I doubt they would run such a high offset since never before.

Toyota engineering seem to have new philosophies in that department through out the model lines now.

Toyota does weird things so I don’t doubt you.

In the beginning I was told that MY22 Tundra, MY23 Sequoia, LC300, and the LX600 will all share 95 bore wheels regardless if it is 18, 20, 22…

I will post some pics of the F Sport we are putting 285/50R22 Ridge Grapplers on for a friend.

Had to get spacers made to clear UCA.

This truck has no clearance front or back.

Way worse than 200.

I will post some pics of the F Sport we are putting 285/50R22 Ridge Grapplers on for a friend.

Way worse than 200.

Yikes.

Way worse than 200.

The OEM 22" tire on the MY22 Tundra is 265/50/22 Bridgestones so not a lot smaller than those Ridge Grapplers. An inch or less in width difference between the two.

Toyota does weird things so I don’t doubt you.

In the beginning I was told that MY22 Tundra, MY23 Sequoia, LC300, and the LX600 will all share 95 bore wheels regardless if it is 18, 20, 22…
@FJ73Texas you are correct.

I was given wrong info from the tech that didn’t use a micrometer.

I had a set of spacers made and wouldn’t fit the wheel.

So I was 100% incorrect. The hub is very different than other LC variants in the last.

Also working remotely is not fun when info is wrong.

Luckily getting new ones made and should be done next week to get those tires put on.

I still don’t understand why Enkei is building there wheel at 100.5 but the wheel business is a tad off its rocker currently.

@Bomar Thank you for the update. It is good information for anyone buying these vehicles to read when purchasing aftermarket wheels.

@FJ73Texas you are correct.

I was given wrong info from the tech that didn’t use a micrometer.

I had a set of spacers made and wouldn’t fit the wheel.

So I was 100% incorrect. The hub is very different than other LC variants in the last.

Also working remotely is not fun when info is wrong.

Luckily getting new ones made and should be done next week to get those tires put on.

I still don’t understand why Enkei is building there wheel at 100.5 but the wheel business is a tad off its rocker currently.
@Bomar bravo for working this problem. tire guys and LX600 guys will be thanking you for a while for doing all their homework for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom