3 Point Lapsash Inertia Reel Seatbelt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jonathan_Ferguson

★ is in the wrong locale
Threads
Website
jonathan-ferguson.tk
Are 3 point Lapsash Inertia Reel Seatbelts generic?
Or, are thay still available from the Steelership, because I need a new one for the Driver's side(right side) in brown?

did you WD40 the **** outa the one you got after you shoveled all the sand out of it?

did you WD40 the **** outa the one you got after you shoveled all the sand out of it?
There's nothing wrong with the Inertia Reel, I need to replace the Seatbelt because the belt is severely frayed.

are those the same belt as in a mini-truck ?

The LN65 is a mini-truck (2nd gen), but a 4 door version not sold in the US.

Newb question but this is a racing harness directly from toyota?

no. its the scientific name for a common seat belt. its the same ones you have in any of your trucks or cars.

This time last week I went to the local Toyota Dealership to get the Seat Beat. What was unusual, was that the gits in the Parts Department needed to look at the VIN Plate before they could look up the Part Number. - I'm thinking they had to enter this information into a government safety register of some sought. :meh:
Anyway, they figured out the Part Number TO-732108914803, I had had to handover the full amount as security. AU$225.00 + Tax = AU$247.50 The part has to come from Japan and it'll be 3-4 weeks.

A few minutes ago, I was Telephoned by the Dealership that they were informed by Toyota in Sydney that the part is nolonger made, and I'll have to go in so they can refund my dough. :doh:

What I want to know is if any of you gits can find out if this Part Number is in stock in a Dealership somewhere in America. The other details I have listed on the receipt is BELTFRHSEATOUTYN8501. :cheers:

I got my dough refunded. I've also pulled the trigger on Part Number K1512T from Rare Spares.
Just got Emailed, nolonger available in Tan. Now only available in Black, Grey or Cappuccino. - I chose CAPPUCCINO K1512C

I'm becoming royally pissed. :mad:

I sent an Email yesterday(Tuesday), a smidge before 9am, asking if they had received the Email I sent back about the alteration to the order. I got Emailed back today, stating that they have ordered K1512 Cappuccino, but they wont get it from their supplier 'til next week. :bang:
Finally they've williamed my American Express.

It would of been quicker and easier to order from the other side of the world. :doh:

this sure is a lot of hassle for a lousy ol' seat belt.
It sure is, but I want to be as safe as possible, and I also need to keep my Car legal.

I picked up the Seat Belt from the Post Office today. I've already installed it, and the colour match isn't too bad.

I've now ordered another, but this time from American Auto Parts.

I picked up the Seat Belt from the Post Office today. I've already installed it, and the colour match isn't too bad.

I've now ordered another, but this time from American Auto Parts.
The second Seatbelt arrived today, 1 month and 2 days. - Isn't customer service in Australia just grand. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom