3 pig circus again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
thanks to barb and bruce miller, my last rig is home. i've owned this one for two or three years, just never seen it before...was hoping to get rid of it before i saw it.;)

it will be going quickly, there's not much to it. hard hit from the rear corner really tweaked the spring hanger and left quarter, so it will be getting stripped and cut up fairly soon.
DSC00363.JPG

thanks to barb and bruce miller, my last rig is home. i've owned this one for two or three years, just never seen it before...was hoping to get rid of it before i saw it.;)

it will be going quickly, there's not much to it. hard hit from the rear corner really tweaked the spring hanger and left quarter, so it will be getting stripped and cut up fairly soon.

Looking at the others I suppose all you can say is...I imagine so. When you cut it up does it have any blinken good cargo panels?

And actually, from that angle it looks better than mine.

here's a better shot to show a bit of damage

i'm guessing you're looking for interior panels? nope, they're long gone. there is some nice dow corning insulation though:D
DSC00337.JPG

here's a better shot to show a bit of damage

i'm guessing you're looking for interior panels? nope, they're long gone. there is some nice dow corning insulation though:D

Feeling better now though oddly sad. Dow-Corning, :hmm: what you do find in pigs.

looks like a 81-83 rim on the front axle.

another one bites the dust.

looks like a 81-83 rim on the front axle.

another one bites the dust.

yep...only one rim though. two white spokes on the rear and a chevy rally rim on the other front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom