3" lift spring recomendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been away from things for a while. Who is making good 2.5-3" springs at this time? I have a set of OME stock height with i think 30 or 40mm spacers that i would like to replace. Everything else is good to go, 2.5 Radflo remotes, caster plates, new bushings, 315/75/16 and so on. Truck is heavy with dual batt, M12,000, aluminum bumper up front, Labs dual swing out in the rear, OEM aux tank and sliders. I am doing less technical off roading and more traveling. I dont think i need Slinkys but where should i start looking?

Those 861/862 coils are best bang for the buck. If you want to spend more coin then stay dual rate Teal, Silver, Grey & Red are nice colors...

A similar topic yielded good info on shocks, springs, and suspension.

Dobinson and OME have some good options at relatively good prices. Slinky costs more, but offers a product that might fit your needs? Check out the links below.

Also, this one...

Last edited:
i had dobinson springs on my old truck. loved them so much i run them on my new one and two friends run them now. great bang for the buck.

i had dobinson springs on my old truck. loved them so much i run them on my new one and two friends run them now. great bang for the buck.
Thanks, i remember the truck looked nice but if you have a picture that would be great. Do you remember what model number you had?

I have been away from things for a while. Who is making good 2.5-3" springs at this time? I have a set of OME stock height with i think 30 or 40mm spacers that i would like to replace. Everything else is good to go, 2.5 Radflo remotes, caster plates, new bushings, 315/75/16 and so on. Truck is heavy with dual batt, M12,000, aluminum bumper up front, Labs dual swing out in the rear, OEM aux tank and sliders. I am doing less technical off roading and more traveling. I dont think i need Slinkys but where should i start looking?
What aluminum bumper do you run? I've been looking for one

Thanks, i remember the truck looked nice but if you have a picture that would be great. Do you remember what model number you had?
I went with the 3 inch flexi front and rear. Ended up with a front spacers to make it sit level. The next kit we did on a buddy's truck we went 4 front and 3 rear and it's much better

I went with the 3 inch flexi front and rear. Ended up with a front spacers to make it sit level. The next kit we did on a buddy's truck we went 4 front and 3 rear and it's much better

Can you post a picture of your buddies truck with the 4 front 3 rear? I have 4” front Flexys but pulled my 4” rears because they gave me huge lift - like 6”. I’m very light out back. I’d like to go with the 3” rear coils, but have yet to see anyone running the combo and don’t want to spend MORE money and still not be happy.

C97-146/7VT are really nice variable taper, lower lift springs that support mid-weight rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom