3 INCH Front Control Arm drop Brackets 90-97 FJ/ZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodaTEQ

Design,Build,EXPLORE
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
yodateq.com
FOR SALE $130 INCLUDING SHIPPING (CONUS)

3 INCH Front Control Arm drop Brackets 90-97 FJ/ZJ80

from Man-a-fre website FRAB-3 $225

80 Series Front Control Arm Drop 80 Series Front Control Arm Drop Brackets

Installation Instructions
Man-A-Fre Techincal
Man-A-Fre's 80 Series Front Control Arm Drop Brackets

- No Welding Neccesary -

Photo from Man-a-Fre's website
804installed.jpg

803casterbrackets.jpg

My Photos
(These are boxed up and ready to ship today)
IMG01118-20120717-0925.jpg
IMG01121-20120717-0927.jpg
IMG01122-20120717-0929.jpg

I just picked up a set of these and they are definately worth the money. I was at about 3.5" of lift and had some wondering on the road. I was trying to decide if I wanted to go with caster bushings, plates, or the drop brackets. I went with the drop brackets since they restore the control arms back to the factory angles and drop the pivot point down 3" which gives you 3" more flex. They also seemed easier to install then the caster bushings. I wheeled it with and without the brackets and can vouch for the increased flex. The road manners greatly improved and the vehicle seemed to have a smoother ride. Since my road manners were so much better I decided to remove the front sway bar to see if I could get away with it. It didn't really make much of a difference but I did get even more flex. The drop brackets allowed me to remove the front sway bar and still keep rather good on road handling. I don't think I could have done that without the drop brackets. The only down side is the loss of ground clearance since the brackets are beling lowered, but I feel the positives are much greater then the one negative. I thought I would share my experience to help you sell these. Great product for a great deal. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom