For Sale 3 75 Series Toyota Land Cruiser project trucks for sale.

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor

Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Selling off 3 project trucks I originally got to rebuild as filler work between clients rigs. No time for filler work anymore as client work is scheduled years out so letting these trucks go for the folks that like to tinker and looking for a better entry price point. If you are serious about one of the trucks best to email me if you want additional photos or information. As these are project trucks they should be trailered not driven to your location. All vehicles have clear OR titles and located in Sisters Oregon. If you are going to have them shipped you should have them classified as non running unless you want to purchase new batteries for them and an hour of my time to get them at least moving.

1st: 1990 FJ75 4 door fire truck from Japan. This is a gas engine model with some rust in the fenders and rear cab, with the rest of the truck being really solid. Has 9000 KM on it. Needs exhaust, new battery and new fuel. Does run but the fuel is getting quite old and stinky. $11,500

2nd: 1989 HJ75 Series 4 door truck with long bed. Originally had a 2H diesel has been converted to a GMC 6.5 NA diesel. This truck has a new transmission, new clutch, rebuilt t case, new injectors and new timing chain. Needs new fuel lines and possibly injector pump as it pulses when running. Needs batteries, some rust in the cab roof and floor. Solid doors. Unknown mileage. $12,500

3rd: 1990 HZJ 75 series 4 door truck with weird box on the back. This truck has 1HZ Diesel engine and has been service. Starts right up like a champ. Rust in cab and some dents. Need a grill, but has decent interior. Unknown mileage $10,500

IMG_7750.JPG
IMG_7748.JPG
IMG_7758.JPG

Last edited:
Hi - Could you provide some more pictures on truck #3? Looking for a vehicle for an upcoming alaska -> argentina trip. Any thoughts on repair/ restoration efforts needed to get it mechanically sound would be appreciated.

Not looking to make it pretty - just looking to make it reliable :). Thanks!

Hi Eco, can you send me your phone number_ i have a friend who might be super interested he would like to call you.

Selling off 3 project trucks I originally got to rebuild as filler work between clients rigs. No time for filler work anymore as client work is scheduled years out so letting these trucks go for the folks that like to tinker and looking for a better entry price point. If you are serious about one of the trucks best to email me if you want additional photos or information. As these are project trucks they should be trailered not driven to your location. All vehicles have clear OR titles and located in Sisters Oregon. If you are going to have them shipped you should have them classified as non running unless you want to purchase new batteries for them and an hour of my time to get them at least moving.

1st: 1990 FJ75 4 door fire truck from Japan. This is a gas engine model with some rust in the fenders and rear cab, with the rest of the truck being really solid. Has 9000 KM on it. Needs exhaust, new battery and new fuel. Does run but the fuel is getting quite old and stinky. $11,500

2nd: 1989 HJ75 Series 4 door truck with long bed. Originally had a 2H diesel has been converted to a GMC 6.5 NA diesel. This truck has a new transmission, new clutch, rebuilt t case, new injectors and new timing chain. Needs new fuel lines and possibly injector pump as it pulses when running. Needs batteries, some rust in the cab roof and floor. Solid doors. Unknown mileage. $12,500

3rd: 1990 HZJ 75 series 4 door truck with weird box on the back. This truck has 1HZ Diesel engine and has been service. Starts right up like a champ. Rust in cab and some dents. Need a grill, but has decent interior. Unknown mileage $10,500

View attachment 1956415View attachment 1956416View attachment 1956417
Is the truck in #2still availabalr? Can you sen e pix of the interior and engine bay please

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor

Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
whats the scoup on the Dyna fire truck? 15b ?

and hows frame /body rust on the fj75 firetruck??
No Dyna, but a Mitsubishi Canter 4x4 fire truck four door with a/c. Just got some rims from Australia so it can run singles.

Fire truck frame is fine. A little rust on the front of the fenders and rear drivers side corner of the cab. Otherwise the floors and door bottoms are perfect.

Top Bottom