3/4" torque wrench in N. CO? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know a place to rent a 3/4" drive torque wrench for the front crankshaft bolt in denver/boulder/ft collins area? I've called a bunch of places and haven't been able to find one.
Thanks,
Aaron

You might get more answers if you post on the Rising Sun site.

thanks, I'll try that too.

most truck shops will have a 3/4 torque wrench to tighten truck wheels wost case would be to pay for a service call and get the tire guy to torque it for you

Anyone know a place to rent a 3/4" drive torque wrench for the front crankshaft bolt in denver/boulder/ft collins area? I've called a bunch of places and haven't been able to find one.
Thanks,
Aaron
Most autoparts stores also have tool rental's that only require a deposit.

Found one

I called maybe 30 rental places - one place had one but it was over an hour away. Finally just walked into a truck/diesel repair place in town and they let me use their 1" drive for a couple of hours for $20

I was using this to tighten the front crank bolt (or whatever its called). Using a piece of chain bolted into one of the holes in the pulley and then wrapped around the frame rail worked really well to keep the engine from turning - it didn't bend the bolt any.

Aaron

I was using this to tighten the front crank bolt (or whatever its called). Using a piece of chain bolted into one of the holes in the pulley and then wrapped around the frame rail worked really well to keep the engine from turning - it didn't bend the bolt any.

Aaron

Good to know. Appreciate the follow-up.

:beer:
Rookie2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom