For Sale 2UZFE 4.7L complete supercharger kits - refurbished (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SJWantsADiesel

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Posting for a friend (jamesjr4750 on TundraSolutions forum). Long story short, I bought a kit from him a few years ago for my 100-series but never installed it - found James to be a super helpful, responsive and honest person to deal with).

If you want one installed and you are in the North West, I'd recommend having him do the install - this guy knows a TON about these superchargers and engines.

Posting for a friend (jamesjr4750 on TundraSolutions forum). Long story short, I bought a kit from him a few years ago for my 100-series but never installed it - found James to be a super helpful, responsive and honest person to deal with).

If you want one installed and you are in the North West, I'd recommend having him do the install - this guy knows a TON about these superchargers and engines.

I didn't see any pricing info in his post. I also don't have a tundra solutions account. Did he tell you what he is charging for a kit shipped in the lower 48 ?

I had James help me with a TRD supercharger for my 2003 Toyota LC100 and it was amazing. He got me every part I needed. Offered me upgrades for more power. He literaly knows every detail about the SC and he is super helpful. I must have 40+ detailed emails from him on the SC and install.... he even spoke to my installers for me. I got it here in PHX and had it installed and it worked great.... I got an additional 100 HP out of the truck. It was night and day difference. I highly recommend James McCann for SC. Cost me around $6k before install.

Long story short, James feels people with $$ to buy a kit would be motivated enough to head over to the TundraSolutions forum (feel free to shoot me but I am just the messenger with no skin in the game at all :D ) Please remember, he isn't even a small business owner - I believe he mostly does this because it is his passion. All the same, I've recommended that he join the forum here.

Disclaimer - these estimates are purely mine. Expect the kit to cost somewhere around $6k - plus what you will get as @LCjunkie77 pointed out so graciously is unparalleled support. Other costs associated would be injector cleanup/swap. If I recall correctly, runs about $500-600. While everything is taken off to install the SC, most people consider other PM so factor that into costs. The SC install itself is estimated to be 8-10 hours for someone who knows what they are doing so multiply that with whatever is the going shop rate at your location. Here, in the SF Bay Area, it is $140/hr. Going through the install steps, I recall some parts - mostly brackets might have to be fabbed our 100-series because the kit originally was sold for Tundras, I believe. Residents of CA and other states that are subject to similar emission regulations should figure out how to get the CARB compliant sticker before you purchase the kit, else no smog for you.

Hope this helps.

James will bend over backwards to make sure your set up is correct, his time and effort getting my rid set up was above and beyond! He's a top notch guy and I would highly recommend contacting him if your in the market for a supercharger...or advice on health, suspension, whatever really. He hast a vast knowledge of many things and shares because he cares...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom