2UZ Fuel pump pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40psi. But there's more to it than that.
That was a dumb answer, what junk cruiser said before was accurate.
Does walbro have a decent one. Anyone being used on a 1uz would probably be fine.
You'd know it pretty fast if you ran out of volume.

In your pdf thread , or the one before that, I think. Lol. Sorry man. I don't know if he mentioned liters per second or some other spec.
Wait a bit, he'll answer I bet.

I found his post, sorry for jumping the gun on asking where it was.
Getting old sucks...
I still would love to get a definitive answer on a walbro or other inline electric pump that would work. Barring that I'll do the research.

you should be looking for between 40-50 psi at the fuel rail, typically toyota spec is 44 or 45 psi at idle and bleed down is no less than 35 after 10 min if i remember correcrtly

and those specs are for stock application, you may need higher pressure if your boosting the truck. in that instance i would go with whatever the tuner or supplier of blower/turbo recommends

255 LPH will be fine. I used one for 6 months or so. Check walbro and look for the same.
The regulator on the pass rail will set the pressure.
You also want to make sure you have a check valve somewhere on the damper or pressure side. Or most likely you will have hot start issues, maybe not issues, just longer cranks. And you wouldn't pass a leak down test after ignition cut off.

Also since that pressure is going to drop faster, the boil temp is going to come down on the fuel.
BUT, if you don't hear it, it isn't happening.

Injection *volume*, not pressure, that you need for the 2uz is 56 to 69 cm2 (3.4 to 4.2 cu in.) per 15 seconds.

👆 💯

"the regulator"? I thought there was a regulator on the fuel rail of the 2UZ? (on the US Driver's side)

See! Hahaha I could never remember that.
255 LPH works.

What does that translate to?
It’s either 25.5 or 255. I’ve had too many whiskeys tonight to have confidence in the math coming out of my brain 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom