2uz fuel filter input fitting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snap on with a clip in a 90* plastic elbow on the send line.
20F5277A-DA8A-4790-8267-F054CA809DF2.jpeg

Why not just use an OEM filter for your swap???

That's the OUT side. I am using an aftermarket filter for now - for the set-up/get it running stand alone phase. My questions is about the IN side.

Pretty sure that’s stock, the OEM uses a flare nut on the feed line going into the filter. I’m not sure why an aftermarket would use a different thread size or pitch, are you having issues getting it to thread in?

I don't have an incoming stock fuel line. I am setting up a stand alone 2UZ. I am wondering what is between the fuel line coming from the tank and the filter. is that a hard line? I will likely be using a rubber line so i need a fitting to go from that hose into the filter. I COULD cut the plastic fitting from the hose that goes from the filter to the fuel rail and just use a non-stock style filter with barbs on both sides but I'd prefer to stay closer to stock on the fuel system.

It’s a hard line into the filter, pretty sure most of, if not all of the lines from the tank are hard lines. You could probably get a straight (or barbed) coupler that would thread into the filter and had a 3/8”,5/16”, 1/2”, or whatever size hose you use, fitting on the other end and clamp a soft hose to said fitting. I attached the fuel line diagram I could find, this is for an 05 LX.

74880246-02B1-45A7-9BFF-E7AFCC29ECDD.jpeg

Thanks. I've been doing some searching for an m14x1.25 flare to barb fitting and not having a lot of luck. I found an AN fitting but I'd like to find that barb. I'll get back on Google tomorrow.

I've found good fittings on ebay for fuel rails from this seller. Usamamba. He might have something.

If I was in your shoes I'd redo all with AN/JIC.

I've been down that road and spent tons on getting things going and then redoing it all on quality fittings and hose.

Trying to match metric, bsp on stock fuel systems sucks.
When you get it going post a lot of pics. It will be interesting to see.

Solved. And if I want to g straight to -AN later I have the adapter for a stock filter.

IMG_20201205_162642992.jpg

IMG_20201205_162619416.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 4.32.44 PM.png

I'm sure I could have gotten this done for less $$$ but I want to be working on this tomorrow so fast delivery was a must.... the price of lack of planning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom