2uz engine (1 Viewer)

hi friend
how can I get 2uz engine wiring diagram i want run it on stand

LextremeEngines

Supporting Vendor
Hi. I know this is a bit late from the post date but we can wire 2UZ up for you and get her up and running.

So I take it you want a wiring diagram for the Tundra or Sequoia 2UZ wiring diagram? Try here. Try the search button and search for it. Toyota/Lexus FSM - plz use search to look for FSM
Thanks for that but no. I have all the diagrams for all Toyota and Lexus engines. What I said is that we do the wiring for people that need the wiring done. Wiring and immobilizer bypass so it becomes a system with a built in fuse box. A simple three wire system to connect with onboard diagnostics to get the engines to run.

Bripars40

SILVER Star
Thanks for that but no. I have all the diagrams for all Toyota and Lexus engines. What I said is that we do the wiring for people that need the wiring done. Wiring and immobilizer bypass so it becomes a system with a built in fuse box. A simple three wire system to connect with onboard diagnostics to get the engines to run.
Do you have a cost for this work? I’d love to retrofit a 2uz into my FJ40.

I got you. I don't know where to start with writing something like this. I would certainly help in the effort as much as I can.

Yes. I am sure I can help but I do require info on our project. What is your project and what are you adapting to what? I will help as best as I can but need more info. A FJ40 and I take it you want a 2UZ? Is that a vvt or non vvt and which transmission? Auto or manual?

Bripars40

SILVER Star
Yes. I am sure I can help but I do require info on our project. What is your project and what are you adapting to what? I will help as best as I can but need more info. A FJ40 and I take it you want a 2UZ? Is that a vvt or non vvt and which transmission? Auto or manual?
Sorry I didn’t see your response. 2uz, trans and transfer from a 98 100 series. Grafted into my 79 40. I’m guessing I would need to go Dakota digital for the instruments?

There are a few ways you can go about the instrument panel. Do not know if you have had a look at Acewell clusters? They seem a lot cheaper and they do work very well. WE have had no issues with them and have used them for years, Here is a link for you to take a look at. acewell digital speedometer - Google Search
So you have a non vvt so we can do the wiring for you at a cost of 450. Your engine should not have a immobilizer to remove but if you give me your ECU part number i can confirm this. That is for the engine and transmission wiring done with an onboard fuse box built into the engine harness and three wires to connect to run the engine. There are other wires given like rev counter, temperature, oil light, and everything else we can give you from the system itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom