For Sale 2UZ complete drivetrain, 1998 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for a value of a complete drivetrain of my 1998 100 series. All service performed and current, mileage at the moment is 225k. Originally Colorado sold and maintained (little bit of time spent in NM and AZ) and now back in Colorado so no corrosion issues and has been well maintained since birth. I’m the 3rd owner and hoping for some price guidance. I will provide compression numbers as well as video of it starting/running/driving.

I’m removing the drivetrain and it needs a new home. Could be a replacement 100 series or could be an 80 series swap. Fantastic condition through and through. I need to know what it’s worth for either application. I’m hoping for serious info and fair estimates for a complete drivetrain from my truck.
Thank you for your help.

$1500-1700?

Last edited:
Haha. Right.

Complete drivetrain? From engine to wheels and everything in between?

Care to share why the drive train is being removed? Looks like it’s a well maintained rig based on above and no rust. Drive train swap?

Drive train items available are: engine with engine bay harness and ECU, auto transmission with transfer case. There might be more parts that will go with it but I won't know until I get there. At least these items will be included. No axles etc.

Last time I checked, most 100 series owners think that 225k is not real high mileage for these engines, especially given that all maintenance has been completed on time and is current.

My suggestion would be to sell the engine, trans, and transfer case separately. Seldom is someone looking to buy all three together. Use eBay to guide your pricing. You don't have to match eBay prices, but you can't ignore them.

Full long block with all acc. And headers, ecu, engine harness. $1500 max.
there 1k ebay dealers all day.
trans. - $500 at best unless it’s built or special in some way

Thank you all for your input, I appreciate it.

Nope, still waiting the donor heart to arrive and prepare for surgery. ;)

I will be doing a compression test on it and will have detailed photos and video of it starting cold and running etc.

I’m looking for a value of a complete drivetrain of my 1998 100 series. All service performed and current, mileage at the moment is 225k. Originally Colorado sold and maintained (little bit of time spent in NM and AZ) and now back in Colorado so no corrosion issues and has been well maintained since birth. I’m the 3rd owner and hoping for some price guidance. I will provide compression numbers as well as video of it starting/running/driving.

I’m removing the drivetrain and it needs a new home. Could be a replacement 100 series or could be an 80 series swap. Fantastic condition through and through. I need to know what it’s worth for either application. I’m hoping for serious info and fair estimates for a complete drivetrain from my truck.
Thank you for your help.
I'm looking for an early 100 series A343F, no engine, no xfer. Are you still selling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom