SOLD 2UZ, A750F, HF1A, harness, ECU and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a complete 2uz, a750f, h1fa with complete harness and ecu, plus more to make this swap. This is the same set up Jet Ranger used to build his supper cool fj40. I put this set up together to put it in my FJ45 on FJ80 chassis project. I am now selling the entire project. This drivetrain set up can be bought with the rest of the project if anyone is interested.

The 2uzfe came out of a 2000, 100 series Land Cruiser that had 162-163K on it. I bought it from another member who was parting out his rig after having rolled it. He told me the the water belt and timing belt had been done around the 110-120k Range. I have his notes for service on the engine here somewhere and can dig those out if needed. Comes with a set of Doug Thorley Headers.

The A750F Auto 5 Speed transmission was purchase off ebay from a yard out of California. It had 139k when pulled from a 2003 100 series and I have the shipping tag with this information as well.

The HF1A transmission was pulled from a 1993 Venezualan model 80 series Land Cruiser. I drove the rig it was in randomly for 6 months and had no issues with it. It had 120k on it.

The Complete (Engine, Trans,dash, body) Harness with ECU's and all electrical pieces were pulled from a 2003 4runner that had 163K on it. I bought the entire vehicle and pulled the harness my self, so I know 100% that everything you need to make it work is included, Includes, keys and steering column, and pedal for drive by wire.

Asking 5,000 for everything. Located in northern New Mexico

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

I do, sent you a pm

Bump this still needs a home.

Bump

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom