2nd Gen Taco tire/suspension combos? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rainman

Wondering what my next vehicle will be...
Threads
This may have been discussed before and sorry if my search didn't go far enough.

Here's my 2012 Tacoma PreRunner. Love it and now love it even more since wrapping it with it's uncles famous Zebranator stripes. I will affectionately call this one Zebranator III:
Zebranator III.JPG

I don't have the cash to build up the suspension right now and it'll have to take a back seat until I finish my '32 Ford anyway but I'd like the knowledge of this part of MUD to help me with some basics. Can anyone let me know what combos would cost for the following?

Largest size tire without any mods. (I'm guessing not much increase.) It's currently 245/75R16

What would it take to put 33's under it? It's only 2WD so I don't need large meats. Just may want a slightly more aggressive stance for curb appeal since it's my new business truck.

Any help with answers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Zebranator looks awesome!!!
I have the same truck but 2010 year
265/75/16 is what I’m running on mine,stock suspension.
anything bigger would rub.

Last edited:
I have a block lift for sale if interested, you should be able to go up to 265/75/16 no problem as that is the 4x4 size tires

Zebranator looks awesome!!!
I have the same truck but 2010 year
265/75/16 is what I’m running on mine,stock suspension.
anything bigger would rub.
Is yours a Prerunner? 2wd? And the 265s run okay under it? If so, I may just get those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom